CGPSC ACF 2020 Notification Sarkari Result 178 post-Raipur (Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission)
NAME OF POST:
Assistant Conservator Forest and Forest Ranger Vacancy
TOTAL POST VACANCY:
POST DETAILS short information:
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) , Raipur, Out Notification For Assistant Conservator Forest (ACF) and Forest Range Vacancy 5 June 2020.
All The Candidates Have the permit to fill this form, which follows completely this eligibility criterion.
TABLE OF CONTENT
- Post details on the table
- How to fill the form of assistant Conservator Forest (ACF ) and Forest Ranger Vacancy
- Important links
- Exam Pattern
POST DETAILS ON TABLE
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
Assistant Conservator Forest (ACF) and Forest Ranger requirement
|Application Fee||Payment Method|
through Debit Card/Net Banking/Credit Card/E Challan Fee mode net Banking
|All Date List|
|Age Limit as on 01/01/2020|
|Educational and Physical Eligibility / Pay Scale|
How to fill form of assistant Conservator Forest (ACF ) and Forest Ranger Vacancy
- i) Read the full official notification for Additional Details about assistant Conservator Forest (ACF ) and Forest Ranger Vacancy
- Firstly Fill Your Basic Details and upload Sign, Photo, ID Proof And related Other Documents.
- Before Submitting online application form check your all Details.
- Pay application Required Fee to complete application Form.
- After Final Submission Take a Printout for further process.
Link Active on 16/06/2020
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Best Book Suggestion by Best Teachers CGPSC ACF 2020 Notification Sarkari Result onilne form
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
Exam Pattern of ACF 2020
- The pattern of any exam proves very helpful to understand the strategy of that exam and to crack it.so before going for preparation of any exam we need to look a glimpse of pattern and understood properly .
Sr No Type of the Exam Paper No Name of the subject Total No of Question Maximum No. of Marks Duration of the Test 1 Objective Type (MCQ’s) Paper I General Studies 150 Q’s 300 Marks 2 Hrs 30 Mins 2 General English/ General/Hindi Mental Ability 3 Analytical Reasoning 4 Paper II General Science 150 Q’s 300 Marks 2 Hrs 30 Mins 5 Technology and Environment 6
Question Distribution According to previous year Paper
|Section||2016||2017 , 2018|
|Reasoning & Aptitude||50||50|